My body hurts..how do I keep going?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 1:34pm
via Android

First week complete, my next workout is only 15 minutes, but my legs hurt so bad. How do you push through the pain?

23 Nov
Give the legs a rest and work on your upper body or go for a walk, jog, or simply do some yoga today
23 Nov
Protein is a must! Muscle milk works great for me when my body hurts very bad
23 Nov
I'd highly recommend one of those foam rollers you see at the gym. Day after a rough workout or even after warmup on a workout day do the roller up and down your t-band + your hamstring + part of your quad. Another thing to do immediately after workout is to load up on anti-oxidents. Will help your body deal with the excess oxygen in your system. If you leave it, it becomes a free radical and then lactic acid which creates muscle tightness.
Image_thumb
109 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 2:23pm
via iOS
Sauna,bath,shower,stretching,low intensity movements,massage or self massage.this is must but in first place for me works sauna.
24 Nov
! :Stretching: !
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 2:31pm
via Android

Resting day between workouts, especially if you're working hard. Light cardio like walking on resting days to keep yourself going. If you workout when you're sore you increase the risk of hurting yourself. Depends on how sore you are of course. If your legs hurt so much you have trouble walking you definitely need a resting day.

23 Nov
That'll be tomorrow, lol. I pushed through the pain and did it again. No pain, no gain.
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 2:50am
via Android

Try a mixture of pineapple and cherry blended with water. Both are really great anti inflammation fruits.

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 3:56am
via Android

I just tell myself I can do it. I imagine the body I want !!!!!! Good luck girl

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51