Need motivation... Life drains me

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 23, 2014 4:36pm
via Android

Need motivation to get in to the gym... Badly...

24 Nov
Whoever or whatever puts you down. You gotta show them that yo fine pretty behind can't be put down. :) nothing more satisfying than proving those who doubt you wrong.
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 7:09pm
via Android

Not badly enough for you to go obviously. 
It will only get worse.
Find a reason to get fit and do it!
The only person who can truly motivate you is YOU

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 12:00am
via Android

Focus why you need to go,your goals say in a few months time you can change,get your trainers on and go for a run,you will feel better x

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 12:29am
via Android

Be the captain of your ship, be the master of your fate. Words of wisdom by Nelson Mandela. Hope this helps :D if you do get motivated to start working out then start following good people on here which will hopefully help keep you motivated, emphasis on the help in the end you have to motivate your own self for the most part :D

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 6:56am
via Android

It doesn't matter how many times life knocks you down. It does matter how many times you get back up! :-)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 8, 2015 12:14pm

In my opinion you need life coach classes. My life coach motivates me to achieve my life goals. Last two months, I can join life coaching classes. Our motivational speakers can give us suitable online Notes/Docs. I can read regularly and implement on my daily work routine life.

It’s helpful to you for anywhere in gym and personnel life experiences.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
May 8, 2015 12:31pm
via Android

Me too. No matter how much life tries to knock me down I get back up & kick it in the ass. I am in charge of me. I am in control of my life. The Universe can throw whatever my way & I will be the one that survives & thrives. Believe me, I've been through a lot & hell & back & I am still standing ready for the next lesson that's thrown my way. Your only limit is you. Your fitness is 100% mental. Your body won't go where your mind doesn't push it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51