Nov 23, 2014 9:36pm
via Android

Can somebody give me some tips and ideas on how to stay healthy and motivated
Tips excepted like:
Diets
Workouts
Clothing choices for excersicing

24 Nov
I I lost half my body weight HOORAY So try this sexy and soon to be Sexy people: * cut on carbs, fats and sugar. * more high protein and high fiber foods * veggies and spicy foods MUST * only one major but healthy meal a day and replace other meals with healthy filling Snacks. * more water * (optional) do laxative Tea as often as you feel needed. * Regular Cardio workouts * Proper rest Also try my workout. Helps you lose weight, Tone and shapes at the same time.Cardio, Abdomen, Buns. Best of luck Beautiful :)
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 11:12pm
via Android

Hey Charlotte!
Well first things first try to find a valance between exercising and eating healthy. I always bring fruit with me when I leave for work and nothing else to make sure I eat something healthy! You don't always have to diet, just eat healthier food I always try to burn off calories in simple ways like walking to and from work every day, and cycling too, pick anything you enjoy! To stay motivated, I always find that music is helpful, and new excersize gear! Even some new shorts or a new set of dumbells can really get me motivated again start easy and work up, once you start you'll get into it no problem and remember how good it'll feel the next day!

Well this is probably a load of useless talk but hope it helps! Drink plenty of water too

23 Nov
Balance* cx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51