I'M SO GUILTY IF SLACKING OFF. But SEX is still a good workout.

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 9:25am
via Android

I am so slacking off lately and as we speak. Trying to get that jive/vibe/feel/groove/mood /drive/whateveryoucallit again.
However I did stay on My Diet just kinda slacking off the workout part.
Afterall it's like 20%workout 80% Diet.
You know. Sweet cold bed weather. Peace and quiet. Serenity and sweet calmness it's so hard to be active. I just wanna snuggle and wear pajamas all day and drink tea and snuggle cuddle and be mushy somemore.

The only workout I wanna get right now in this kind of weather is SEX. Hahaha amen. But yeah Imma try to get that workout feel going again.

*JUST REMEMBER SLACKING OFF WORKOUT IS TOTALLY FINE. Everyone gets the feeling sometimes. WHATS IMPORTANT IS YOU TRY TO STAY ON TRACK. REMEMBER YOUR GOALS LIKE " NEW YEAR NEW BOD" also you can slack off but dontchu Eva Eva eat out of your diet. Stay on your Diet woman! Man! And pick up those fine BOOTY and do workouts again.

Well I'll be doing just that in a bit. Let's go people. May it be sweaty sexy home workout or sweet hot SEX. Just do it. Hahaha

24 Nov
haha..that was funny..:):)
24 Nov
Sexy time is no laughing matter. Well unless it tickles then feel free to laugh. Lol haha
24 Nov
Im always up for sex...Unfortunately not a workout I do often :-\
Loghain_de_pacquet_thumb
61 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 9:30am
via Android

Haha, good advice.
Was a cold wet rainy day here today too. Few thunderstorms  (which I love to watch rolling across the bay here) but the rain was good to cool off while working out.

24 Nov
I totally feel you... Amen. *Bed weather mood
Loghain_de_pacquet_thumb
61 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 9:38am
via Android

Worse still I'm now stuck at work for another few hours till midnight... and barely enough room to get even any stretches in...  bleh :P

24 Nov
Well just like I said. if u can't do your workouts atleast stay track on your Diet. Then just make time next time for workouts. 15-30 mins a day ain't bad. Whenever you can squeeze it. Squeeze it real good haha
Loghain_de_pacquet_thumb
61 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 9:46am
via Android

Yeah I  managed to get a workout and a light run in early in the day. Will probably go for a wind-down walk when I get home to help me sleep.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51