Lack of motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 10:45pm
via Android

So I'm always starting to train but the quit in the middle.. I need to find a way to stay motivated.. Any ideas? Maybe some training buddy here that will train with me and we can keep each other motivated

24 Nov
A training buddy is always helpful. I find it best to set a goal and write it down and put it somewhere that you will see it every day. This will keep you motivated when you are reminded of your goal. It may also be helpful to commit yourself to a race. The thought of having that race in x amount of weeks will keep you in training mode. Good luck!!
24 Nov
Ty I'll try that
61 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 11:16pm

I've found that by following some of the more active people on here (as well as newer folks like yourself who are seeking motivation) has helped me get over the "I really don't wanna do it today..." hump. Much as I know I'm doing this to improve myself, the encouragement of others does help push me into making sure I keep at it.

I've added you to my list, so feel free to follow back.

24 Nov
Thx I will
25 Nov
That is soon true. Like yesterday. I wanna slack off but because of you guys skimble sweethearts. I did not. :)
68 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 2:57am
via Android

Well always set your mind on your goal. Always remind yourself how it feels when u achieve them goals. And u know. Big or small. Progress is still progress.  Just keep pushing forward.  Goodluck hotstuff :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51