Workout

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 4:16am
via Android

So I been working out for about 3 weeks, but I only been doing a squat challenge and an ab challenge, but I feel like my booty is not looking right for some reason. Like it's getting smaller maybe it's just me, but I need help, and motivation.

27 Nov
كس يو
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 4:41am
via Android

There is a program called "brizzialian booty" something. I'd give it a shot

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 5:05am
via Android

Is that on here?

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 9:29am
via Android

Yes, "Brazilian Booty Butt" and "Brazilian Booty Extreme" are two workout programs. You could start one of them (I think the first one is more appropriate since you're a beginner, right?) and it'll be free for a month unless you become a pro+ member, paying. You could do more than one program during the free trial I think, but choose something else then... Other workout programs I'd give a try too are the Bikini beach babe or the Slim and Trim Bootcamp, maybe :) Your choice :)

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 11:35am
via Android

Thanks because I don't know if the squat working or what, but I will definitely try that. I'm trying to lift my booty up, and make it more round.

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 11:45am
via Android

Squats are great, but here you can find plenty of excersises... I see your target is your booty, but don't limit yourself. You could do much better plus it'll be more fun! Even if you choose to focus on lower body, do some other exercises too. I don't know about you but I get bored doing only crunches, for example. I don't even feel like working out after a while.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 11:50am
via Android

I do some ab work out too, and I'm seeing the results on that part. But Imma try to do more.

27 Nov
Check out other users' profiles and workouts. Try some of them and you'll see your body heating up for real. I suggest starting with "casual" category.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 12:12pm
via Android

Okay.. thanks everyone, because I have got to get this body fit haha

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 12:49am
via Android

You are going to loose fat before the muscle grows, so in essence you do get smaller first..just keep working you will see a difference..

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 1:59am
via Android

Ohh okay thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51