Training to become a Marine.

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 27, 2014 5:26pm
via Android

Hi my name is Lianna. I am 5'8 and180 pounds and want to become a marine. I have a very long way to go but I know I can do it. If anyone has any suggestions or advice on where I should start or anything at all, I am open to them:) please comment

27 Nov
First i can say never, never dammit NEVER! STOP TRAINING. Even if U´re home legs feeling like tonns, and what stand up Squad, Squad you will see there can be more pain then you thoght, my therapie is Working out! Heartbroken - running Crunches, get the pain in youre Body to feel better! Have fun by the way stay Flexed or stay swollen ;D
27 Nov
Thank you!
27 Nov
I dont even know how to start training though
Image_thumb
110 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 11:46pm
via Android

Talk to a marine if you know any. There are a few on this app. or talk to your recruiter. Find out what the PT goals are then make them your goals. Find out what they do everyday to train. Then you do it. Former Army Cobra Crewchief here so I can't really say what their program is like. My suggestion is go old school body weight : pushups, pullups, sit ups and work yourself up to a 2 mile run. Train hard and you can do it!

28 Nov
Thank you so much! I know I have to run 3 miles in 21 minutes!:0
28 Nov
Your very welcome :-)
28 Nov
Following you if you want to follow me back.
28 Nov
It's all body weight work outs. Push ups sit ups lunges wall sits and run. Split up your runs. Run a few km to start one day. Then intervals. Jog 2 telephone pole lengths then sprit as hard as you can the length of another and repeat till your dead

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51