Loosing Motivation :o

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 6:16pm
via Android

Here there! I'm working out now since about 6 weeks. Everyday a new workout. Now I'm loosing my motivation :o
Can you give me pleease some tips to stay on track?

27 Nov
Motivation is like bathing, it's required every day
27 Nov
Just think about what the reward is that you want with your body. I lose my drive every now and then, because I work long hours and all but I more or less force myself to do it because if I miss a day then they add up so avoid the skipped days if possible.
27 Nov
hi Marcus, i'm working long hours too. i'm working as a hairdresser and stand all day.
27 Nov
Nice, I'm a armored service technician at Loomis
01 Dec
This probably isn't the best way, but how I achieve a boost of energy is pretend like I forgot my phone at the gym. Which in some cases is true, or take a stroll to the nearest corner store buy some energy drinks and instead of walking back home I go straight to the gym (doesn't matter what you have on as long as your there) and workout with hopes that my phone is still there in the same spot I put it which is usually under a treadmill.
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 6:46pm
via Android

Just stay focused on the body you want. If u want u can follow me and I will follow and I'll try to help motivate u

27 Nov
thank you Karen :-) I follow you ;-)
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 7:16pm
via Android

just keep realistic goals and focus on the feeling you get after a killer workout and soon you'll be addicted ;) good luck working out p.s I follow back

28 Nov
*smooches ;)
28 Nov
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 10:45pm
via Android

The unmotivated times will pass.  It's always hard when you're in the middle of that cycle, but push through it and you'll be glad you did!

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 3:03am
via Android

Babygurl.  You see do a routinary workout.  The ones that targets your problem area. That way you focus on em. Therefore you work em and see results better. And there is nothing more motivational than seeing yo assume so fine honey ;) you go keep it up pretty thing.

28 Nov
I always work out for that feeling of accomplishment after. That and a hot shower
28 Nov
You got me at hot shower. Lol ;) :D
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 3:40am
via Android

Even better with a drink in there.

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 1:49pm
via iOS
1574766937444520277_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 12:22am
via iOS
Set small goals and rewards for yourself. Look at doing training somewhere different. park, oval, beach, with family or friend. 
Follow and motivate each other. 
Bruce from Australia ;) 
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 5:09pm
via Android

Eat less run more . body metabolism can work different under unuseal situation. Maybe it is storing calories for passing hungry days. Watch motivation videos on YouTube . you can watch guys in here for role models. sorry for my english.

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 7:24pm
via Android

Don't make a decision until you are dress and ready for your workout… trust me, it will be tough not to workout!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51