Help Me Please!!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 7:08pm
via Android

Okay so I want to go hard in the paint and I have nothing but time on my hands I don't want to push myself too much but I want to see results in the next 90 days I want to tone and lose weight at the same time is that possible? I need some good workouts cardio to help lose weight can you help me?? Thanks

29 Nov
Regular exercise ,Cardio ,Run ,walk or anything But most important Strict diet .
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 8:06pm
via Android

Well I am also trying to tone and lose weight. So I do cardio workouts and ab workouts and some dumbbell workouts. And usually yoga at the end.
I created a good fat burning workout u should check out
Karen's Fat Burning Workout

29 Nov
I'm do it and Thank you!!
29 Nov
thank you!
Image_thumb
114 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 8:29pm
via iOS
Keyona, you can definitely get those kinds of results in that time, but it will take serious dedication.  I looked at your workout history, and the consistency you had back in March/April will be key for you.  The HIIT type cardio workouts will get you the kinds of results you want, but you will also need a strict diet during those 90 days.  I would suggest doing at least some type of workout 5 days per week.  Go low carb, but if you find that your energy levels are low, then you will want to increase the carb intake a bit.  Just make them healthy carbs like whole grains.  Avoid the sugar and "white" foods (sugar, bleached flour, etc).  There are tons of HIIT cardio workouts on here.  My suggestion in doing those is to do what you can.  If you're sweating, you're working hard ;-).  Here are a few suggestions:
29 Nov
Thank you !!
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 29, 2014 11:45am
via Android

Go running,every other day and tone or zumba in between,feel free to inbox me,there for you x

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Nov 30, 2014 6:45pm
via Android

1st off......Are you from Screwston Texas like me??? Glad we speak the same language.....& like you, I'm trying to go harder than the paint. When I was training the main thing that got all the inches off was sprints. Now that I'm not at the facility, I really don't want to sprint down my street, so any other type of cardio, will def get the weight off. Do you have Zumba dvd's??? I used that in 2010 & the inches went quick. Just ordered the 6 disc set again. I may not have all the right moves, but long as I'm holding everything TIGHT while movin & twistin, I'm gonna sweat my butt off & get the job done. Let me know if you have any motivation tips for me to eat & drink water. I drink none, eat once a day.......so my metabolism is stopped! Why can't I just drink water?!?!?

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Nov 30, 2014 6:47pm
via Android

I'm going to do your workout as well. Thanks for posting that!!!

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 30, 2014 8:36pm
via Android

No prob Suzanne . hope it helps

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Nov 30, 2014 10:44pm
via Android

No, thank you! Now that I'm home from the store, I think I'll try it out now.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51