Workouts

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Nov 29, 2014 12:48pm
via Android

Any good HIIT workouts ?? Belly fat workout? any that well help lose weight. Thanks

29 Nov
Do daily cardio exercise ,I will give some of good HIIT workouts
29 Nov
Thank you !!
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Nov 29, 2014 1:28pm
via Android

Four Abs is one I started with a couple of months ago. Belly fat only comes off with cardio, but it's good to have a good foundation of muscle. Check with a doctor before starting hiit and follow their advice. Best of luck on your journey to fitness.

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Nov 29, 2014 1:48pm
via Android

I'm not in the stage for abs right now I'm just trying to focus on weight loss ,,belly fat loss but thanks anyway

Image_thumb
94 Posts
Nov 29, 2014 2:23pm
via Android

HIIT that Booty!
Cardio Go-Getter Gobble
Stomatch Sculpt Abs Week 1 Day 1
Stomach sculpt Day3 Week 1
Endurance Athlete
Try these workouts ,Remember Don't force too much do whatever you can ,It will take time for acheving your goals

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Nov 29, 2014 2:26pm
via Android

Cardio includes working the various muscle groups, so doing ab, leg, arm, etc., is part of the overall plan to gain fitness. I cycle among upper, lower, and core workouts so I can do cardio targeting a certain muscle group each day rather than having to take rest days. Very rarely do I get sore.
I mix it up with an aerobic activity I like, such as swimming or tennis when it's possible.
You know how you can only do 4 of an exercise at the beginning, but it's easy to do 10 later? Your body got more efficient at that movement.  Add repetitions or intensity do you maintain the same caloric burn. If you change up your routines, you'll get good burn by doing different yhjngs, rather than having to do longer workouts.
Happy fitness!

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Nov 29, 2014 2:31pm
via Android

Thank youuuuuu

02 Dec
How are you progressing. :-)
02 Dec
How are you Keyona T ?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51