First Two weeks - Update

3 posts | Original | Recent
61 Posts
Nov 30, 2014 11:59pm

Well, 15 days actually.

Missed one day due to work schedule, and most of the workout were stretching simply due to being at work so much. Did have a point around days 12-14 where my legs were really aching (in the quad muscles mostly)

Good news though. Scales show I am down 2.5kg (5.5lb). Makes me kind of wish I'd remembered to get a set of measurements so I could see if there's a change there too.

Just need to work on maintaining a routine of taking proper meals/snacks with me to work along with my water, and pushing to do some harder workouts where I can.

01 Dec
I just completed a program, and signed up for two more. Keep up the hard work, Im not weighing myself, repeatedly, I find that to be discouraging. Weight fluctuates a lot while strengthening our bodies with muscle gain, we can put on a pound or two. My focus is on completing workouts and programs and focusing on getting a stronger body! I think of my body as changing into a beautiful butterfly. Like a metomorphosis. That's what I'm doing, oh and don't forget to stretch as much as possible!
111 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 5:32am
via Android

Awesome Brian,  keep it up!

1657 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 6:49am
via iOS
Great work Brian! Keep going

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51