Flexibility. Weight loss & advice? ☺

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 2:04am
via Android

Hey.... from England!

Im new to this app. Ive been doing some intense workouts alongside yoga to lose fat and become more flexible.
Recently Ive incorporated pilates and do the splits workout too.. how long does it take to notice flexibility?
Ive lost 9lbs so far and noticed the inches. But because i lost control before.. my joints have since, suffered. (Clicking all the blimmin time)
I just wanna lose weight and be stretchy lol.. any one out there?!
Thank you xx

27 Dec
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 1, 2014 2:35am
via Android

Hi I'm loretta I'm  just getting started to. I've  lost about 15 pounds but I'm  not doing it everyday. Anyway good luck with your program.

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 3:57am
via Android

Hello! Glad to know you are doing well! I have only been using this app for a Lil over a month and see results far better than I thought I would

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 6:00am
via Android

I think flexibility comes with consistency in stretching daily and throughout the day. Keep it up and it'll come and you will know, by "how low you can go!"

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 6:25am
via Android

Flexibility comes with time but if you're consistent and wake up every morning and stretch you can have your splits in no time.

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 8:20am
via Android

Heyy! Butterfly, hamstring stretches, sitting in your box split or center split and pulsing slightly ahead, staying in your maximum side split for at least 90 seconds will help you improve flexibility. Staying for 90 seconds, is gonna be tough, u will be burning, but its okay, bear it, its worth it! Well, that's what I did to get my splits, I got them in 2 weeks. I was the most inflexible person in my dance class and within a months time I was the most flexible person. all this has helped me gain flexibility. If you do it everyday ull see results in no time. Good luck!

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Dec 27, 2014 7:19am
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51