Whats the best way to train?

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 9:30am
via Android

Its monday so the weekend is over and for me time to train. I dont wanna be an overtrained person and just healthy and toning. Do you guys have tips for reaching this goal (doesnt seem that hard though haha) I'm now doing 3 times a week workouts and once per week going out for a run 30/60 minutes. For me duration is very important too.

195 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 10:08am
via Android

Hi Wyke. Sounds good so far. I'd prefer a run for 30-45 mins twice a week instead of 60 mins once. It's more effective and better for your metabolism. It's important to reach or exceed 30 mins to get in the "burning zone" - if you want to. But: most important: you need to enjoy your training and show endurance. It's not so key what you do, but to hang on! Greez

132 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 10:52am
via Android

Depends on what u want you want to do/ look like.if u just want to lose weight than keep running, or better yet do repetitions of short intense sprints. Also try skipping rope, helps lose weight and tone up, build bit of mucles

01 Dec
I agree with you on the sprints!!! That knocked a lot of weight off me......so why can't I get back to sprinting??? Lol!
01 Dec
I can, ?
01 Dec
I meant u can :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51