Help motivate me?

3 posts | Original | Recent
16 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 10:22am
via Android

I know there isnt really anything you guys can do, its just that i've moved to a new house and am now finding it so hard to motivate myself... :(

01 Dec
Try meditating before working out. Bug aside from that, reading your post where you said you just moved in a new house, but feel lazy there......could it be from all the moving?? Was this somewhere you wanted to move?? If you don't like your surroundings then I'd think it would be hard to get motivated, but if you are comfortable in your new home, I'd Def take the advice of the other responder. :)
02 Dec
Look and see what you want? Keep that picture around with you and do small things at first to get there. Never try super drastic at first. It's a sure way to fail. Start small and build. Simple diet. More sleep. 40 minutes of activity.
132 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 10:32am
via Android

Look in the mirror at ur whole body. The reason u started to workout was to look and feel better. And if ur not happy today u wont be happy tommorow unless u workout now

01 Dec
Well now its a bit late. But i will try that tomorrow morning :) i dunno i guess i just feel lazy and bored here.
01 Dec
Good luck
214 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 2:28pm
via Android

Being bored could be a reason to work out ;) Being lazy... Well, that's not something we can help with.
If you want something you'll have to work for that! Looking at the mirror, looking at your lifestyle... If you want a change, go get it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51