Motivation.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 5:25pm
via Android

How do all of you stay motivated? I need some ideas.

02 Dec
Try to remember what your goal is...love yourself...remembering how uncomfortable you feel when you stop exercising xx
03 Dec
Find a goal. A picture of what you want. Maybe it's the arms or legs of some fitness girl and save the picture and put it on your phone. Work towards it. Start easy and promise yourself 2 weeks of no giving up. See the results and love them. And when people eat junk around you look at the picture and remember what you're working for. Also allow yourself one cheat day. Don't go crazy but have a drink or 2 or go out to eat. If you're not happy with your diet your less likely to stick with it.
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 6:03pm
via Android

Tell yourself its what you want, that you won't settle for less

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 6:06pm
via Android

I always do that, but it's hard too stay motivated when everyone around you only eats junk food.

02 Dec
Eat crap.. feel crap babe x
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 6:28pm

It takes willpower but you can do it. Surround yourself with healthy choices and allow yourself the ocasional bite of junk food. If you crave chocolate, like I do, try dark coco poweder covered almonds or trail mix with dark choc pieces in them. BTW, I have a bag of Resees Peanut Butter Cups (my alltime favoritest in the world) in my car from Halloween that I haven't touched in a few weeks because I want to lose weight more than I want the junk, so remember you can do it if you really want it!

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 6:30pm
via Android

Thankyou so so much! That helps me so much!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51