Disappointed in myself. Anyone been there? Any advice?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 7:19pm
via iOS
Hey everyone!! Just need some advice and just want to know if anyone's been err I am right now.

Today for the first time ever I decided to workout in the "women's only" room with just a sports bra on and what I saw in the mirror made me mad and disappointed in ME. I take working out very serious and do it typically 5 out of 7 days a week. I love it it keeps me happy and same. I also have a two year old so I understand that my body won't be how it used to be.

My problem is in my nutrition. I love to eat cake,icing, ice cream. Crappy stuff pretty much. I love it almost too much :/ I also am not a breakfast, lunch and dinner eater. I typically eat a little for lunch and then dinner with my family. And I know that's a problem too.

I want to incorporate better eating habits I just don't know where to start or what to eat. I am bough going to cut the sugar and allow myself one cheat day a week. I just need help.

Has anyone been here? Any advice? What do you do?

Sorry for the log post. And thanks in advance
02 Dec
I cut out sugar and eat a ton of food all day, but I don't eat junk food really.... lots of vegetables are good I hear haha :)
Image_thumb
324 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 7:34pm
via Android

Hi there,Well you know everything has a positive side,you know you want to get healthy,maybe you dont like what you see,but only you can change,I think sweet stuff can be a crutch in stressful life,thing is dont diet,just eat what you want ,and you will find yourself making healthier choices,sweet potatoes,chicken,fish,plenty of fruit and veg,lots of water.Ive been following Paul Makenna,I can make you thin,telling you why you may feel you need.certain food,it really helps,I did a bootcamp and felt v unfit at first but soon on top of the world,try exercises you really enjoy,hope this helps x

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 8:43pm
via Android

Hey Daniela, I'm Miguel I've been there. 4 years ago I weighed 197lbs. I did the same things, eating all the wrong foods. Once I saw my weight, just like smokers quit cold turkey, that's when I decided to do the same when it came junk food. Just doing that alone i dropped down to 158.
Since finding this app I've now dove head first into a new phase of fitness. Don't be discouraged by this. You just have to look at yourself in the mirror and say "I want this" and you'll find all the motivation that YOU need to make changes. You're beautiful and obviously have no issues keeping fit. Just pick your head up, be strong, and kick the junk food to the curb. Good luck. We're rooting for you.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 9:29pm
via iOS
A year ago I met the love of my life, I used to weight 125.? But when we got together I was happy and in love and I didn't exercise so I gained about 30-35 pounds it's harder to gain than it is to lose, I just started working back out and it's tough, but I wanna be back to my original sixpence so I can fit and look good in a wedding gown and on the beach..

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,220 topics, 38,285 posts

Motivation & Support

8,521 topics, 41,754 posts

App Updates

15 topics, 45 posts

Ask the Pros

719 topics, 1,828 posts

Workouts and Programs