What motivates you?

6 posts | Original | Recent

10623013_802532063125089_3864651125939682144_n_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 9:09pm
via Android

I guess I'm just wondering what motivates you guys? As of right now I have absolutely no motivation :( or I workout for a few days then stop. What keeps you guys going??

02 Dec
02 Dec
My biggest motivation is challenge, at the moment i am at 30 days challenge - 3000 squats and 1000 push-ups. Your motivation should be be better version of yourself - it cause nothing just a little training.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 9:20pm
via Android

My kids because they're getting so big so fast. they're gonna out grow me eventually. Not for a long time though if I keep it up. My three year old already beats me up. I wanna be able to whip his ass when he's 18 and I'm an old man lol

03 Dec
Lol I feel ya there
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 9:26pm
via iOS
The fact that I gained 30 pounds and I am gonna be married in a year
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 10:45pm

It helps to have a detailed fitness goal when you start working out. Saying I want to work out or lose weight isn't specific enough. By having a specific goal such as I want to lose 10 lbs in 2 months or work out 4 days a week is specific and measureable. If you don't have a spefic goal or plan then you can slack off because you don't have anything to measure your progress. When you have a specific plan or goal laid out then it's much harder to skip out on things because you'll know where you are and where you should be in your plan. Also try and find a buddy to work out with or at least ask you how things are going to help motivate and congratulate you or hold you accountable for when you slack off too much. Good luck! BTW, my motivation is to lose 40 pounds by my 40th birthday which is in the middle of April. I'm tired of being over weight and out of shape.

03 Dec
Thank you so much! Making a plan right now :) and I really hope you reach your goal!
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 8:50am
via Android

I think the thing that keeps me motivated is the grind of it all! Some days it's so hard getting up and staying dedicated to MYself, and MY goals but when you do stay dedicated those though days the mental and physical power you feel is like nothing else! I want it everyday!

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 9:21am
via Android

I try having a positive attitude and having good support of close friends and family staying away from negitivity. Also setting goals for myself and why I would want to achieve them. I try to envision what it would be like to succeed in whatever I was trying to achieve what it would look like feel like the emotions I would be feeling everything and remind myself of all of that everyday to motivate myself so I can get closer to my goal and never give up!:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51