I'm new

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 3, 2014 10:19am
via Android

I'm just starting out. I have a 4 year old and now an almost 3 month old. While I was pregnant last I had gestational diabetes which I had to control with diet and I walked A LOT! But now that I don't have the need or anticipation like I had when I was pregnant I'm pretty much not motivated. I did lose almost 30 lbs while pregnant and I still have 30 more to go. I just need encouragement and support. My husband works all the time and my 4 year olds in school so I'm home alone with my baby pretty much all the time with nothing to do. I do try to exercise which I so atleast once or twice a week. I know what to do I just need the push and support! Thanks

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 1:09pm
via Android

Welcome and good luck! I also have children , a 5 and 7 yr old and im still struggling with my baby belly lol

03 Dec
I've been struggling since I had my 4 almost 5 year old. I weigh less now than I have in the past 4 years which I'm proud of but I'm not at my weight I'd like to be! Good luck to you though. God bless you
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 6:44pm
via iOS
Set a goal of how many times you want to workout a week. Browse through the workouts and find ones you're interested in. Once you do a few you'll see how much better you feel and you'll want to do more. Also check in here to get motivated by other people's stories. Followers will help cheer you on as well. 

Btw that color you used in your post made it really hard to read for me. 
03 Dec
Sorry lol
03 Dec
I fixed it
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 7:07pm

Have you looked to see if mommy and baby exercise classes are available at your local YMCA or Rec Center? You might be able to find something like that to do to spend time with your little one while getting back into the shape you want to be in.

03 Dec
I don't think we have anything like that around here. I live in a small community.
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 7:26pm

Do you have any friends with babies that you could work out with? Sometimes finding a workout partner, especially one who is in the same condition/shape as you with similar goals can be a real boost. It's much harder to hit that snooze button at 5 AM when you know that someone else is getting up and counting on you being there.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51