Hi my name is Kayla
I'm 23 and living in the DMV.
I'm looking to lose about 100 pounds but I'm not quite sure where I should start. Anyone want to help motivate each other?
1) You have a great goal for yourself. This is long term goal. Put that up for safe keeping
2) Decide what you want to be your monthly, weekly, and daily goals.
This includes exercise and eating habits.
3) Make a list if any of people, foods, places, that will support your effort.
4) Take the most unflattering pic of yourself you can to motivate you.
5) Understand that not everyone we be supportive or excited about what you are doing. Remember that's ok. This is about you.
6) Don't weigh yourself every day. It won't help. Instead watch the way your clothes fit change.
7) Love life, love you, trust the process.