Help (Food)

4 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 1:51am
via Android

I've been working out during the past weeks but I find it difficult to avoid high-calorie foods because I just crave for them. I really want some help on what can I do to eat something healthier. :)

04 Dec
I have the same problem too. So i try to drink a lot of water and chew gum when i want to eat but im not hungry.
3 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 5:17am
via Android

Fill the fridge with only good things or do small changes. My first change has been milk. Milk is very fatty and unhealthy cause of the hormones they give cows so i switched over to almond milk. This week i started to change my snacks. I only take fruits or veggies with me to work... no more chips bagels or starbucks :( switched over to tea. But i still have to work on my actual meals. I still eat pretty bad for my meals. But hey we all have to start somewhere :)

1 Post
Dec 4, 2014 4:26pm
via Android

@mariajose and OP good luck, sounds like you are off to a good start! Have you tried organic whole cow milk? Better for you, no hormones, imo beats milk substitutes..though natural coconut milk is good too

30 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 1:23pm

Look on the internet for healty receipie alternatives to what you are craving. There are all kinds of foods out there that you can make better for your body and still feed your cravings. It also helps to stay focused and disciplined. Remember why you're doing this and ask yourself do you really need or want what you're craving or do you want to fulfill your goal more. Allow yourself one or two cheat meals/snacks per week and don't go overboard when you do have that cheat meal.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51