Newbie need to lose 50lbs by may.

2 posts | Original | Recent

10377992_10203202778652079_7293821235748290414_n_thumb
1 Post
Dec 4, 2014 4:54am
via Android

Hi guys and girls I am trying to lose 50lbs by may. Worst spot is my belly the rest I wanna tone. Hardest part is being motivated would love some support.

04 Dec
I know it can be hard staying motivated but if u really wanna lose those stupid 50 pounds then no one can stop you. There's a little tip that like to give you. When you see your favorite food in front of you and ur really tempted, don't tell yourself you can't have it but change the question around I can have it but do i wanna look that way AND drink water 8glaces
04 Dec
I'd like to give you**
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 1:45pm

Andrew, I'm in a similar boat. My goal is to lose 40 by my 40th birthday in April. My wife is taking me to an unknown location for my Birthday and I want to be able to take my shirt off and not be embarrassed. I'm tired of being fat and out of shape and I'm determined to do something about it.

Last week I bought a Fitbit flex and this morning I ordered the Fitbit Aria Wifi Smart Scale to track my weight. (Check eBay for deals, I bought both used for half price :D )Since I got my fitbit flex, I started walking daily. I try to get the 10,000 steps but I don't beat myself up if I don't. I also track my food and water intake with the MyFitnessPal app. It syncs up with my fitbit and helps me stay focused on not consuming too many calories. I've also made an effort to stop eating crap on a daily basis. Healthy food has replaced my junk food but I do allow myself an occasional Sweet Chili Doritos or two and a cheat meal once or twice a week. The key is to not go overboard on your cheat meal. Last night I ordered pizza for the kids and I had 2 slices. Normally I would have 3 or 4, which is almost a days worth of calories right there.

As long as you know that this isn't going to be an easy journey and you stay focused and work hard at achieving your goal, you will do fine. When you slip and fall, get back up. When you lose your ambition or drive, stop and focus on what you want to accomplish and how good it will feel when you do. When it feels like you're not making any progress, look at where you were when you started and how far you've come so far. Have faith in yourself and stay strong! You can do this!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51