Countdown to "new years, new me"

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 8:20am
via Android

By new years day i want to be fully committed to a healthy lifestyle and a firm 175 pounds of true weight loss. I exercise without eating right or i eat right without exercise. I want to eat right and exercise correctly and work hard towards my goal. No more fad diets or one week of dedication and then quitting cold turkey. I desperately need a change for my health alone, plus i want to feel and look good again. On this thread i will be posting daily notes of my success and struggles as much as possible. Join in if you'd like.

04 Dec
That's what I'm trying to do ; get on a roll before the new years resolution crowd.
06 Dec
@Katiedid C exactly get the ball rolling so by the time they start we're already in full swing lol
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 11:20am
via Android

I would like to join with you. I want 2015 to be a year of great mind, body, and spiritual prosperity. That will take purposeful planning and getting rid of ideas, habits, and people that are not adding to your well being.

06 Dec
Ok great glad to have your support
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 7:33am
via Android

Today was an extremely lazy day. Working 2 jobs and trying to get healthy after being so unhealthy for so long is going to be harder than i thought but it's definitely too early to quit now lol

Image_thumb
222 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 10:28am
via Android

Try to focus more on the day to day goals, more than the ultimate goal. That way you don't get to overwhelmed. Plan to do SOMETHING EVERYDAY. It makes it more doable even when life is chaotic. Good morning btw.

09 Dec
That's true. But my schedule is so hectic that's actually harder to do. Hello :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 9, 2014 6:26am
via Android

I walked a mile today no time limit or anything i just walked. i don't want to start off with trying to really challenge myself because if i don't hit that mark i get so disappointed and binge hard. But it felt good to get back out there. With me working two jobs though i barely find time to eat let alone eat healthy so i only had one bowl of top ramen (i know ew) and a diet ginger ale which was worse than the ramen lol if you have any nutritional tips for people on the go constantly comment and let me know it's much appreciated :) good luck on your journeys

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51