Really needing some motivation today!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 2:19pm
via Android

Hello all
I have been doing really good with my workouts but today I am not feeling up to it, and I felt that way yesterday too. I do not want to get out of the routine of working out! Anyone else have this problem?

04 Dec
Yes I do. Put ur wrk out music on and look at some workout videos to help u motivate urself. It helps me. I also look at my goals and look at my old pics. That helps me. If you've been working out for a week straight take a day off for your body to recover.
04 Dec
Try something different today. Go to YouTube and turn on a body boot camp video. Lots of movement and focus on different areas the music is fun. It's good to switch things up . even in the army we used to play sports to break up all the running or crossfit
05 Dec
I do! We all do! so don't freak out! Just keep fighting urself & u'll get over it! U look good by the way! I really need some tips! I'm in a very bad shape & I hate myself a lot! So please anyone any good tips?!! Thx anyway! X
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 3:09pm
via Android

Hey Karen! Yes, I have those times as well, but I just start scrolling through the different workouts & think.....aww, that's simple & quick! Next thing I know, I've done 2-4 back to back. They may be short, but I'm giving it 110% & I feel a lot better after. So try just scrolling thru ones that look interesting, when you find one, get up & do it! Bc of the season we're in, it seems most things in life are harder to do. Hope this helps!!!! :)

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 5:40pm
via iOS
Dec 4, 2014 5:55pm
via Android

مرحبا

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 7:47pm
via iOS
Whenever I get like that I take 5-10mins to sit in quiet & focus on WHY I'm doing this. Then I put my headphones on and put my psych up music on.. Works everytime coz I've programmed my brain to react
Image_thumb
-1 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 7:56pm
via Android

More often recently. It's become a real mind game and most days I win but some days I just don't do anything. I'm more concerned if I miss 3 days in a row! I think that's why rest days are important because your mind recovers as much as your body!

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 4:02am
via Android

Thanks everyone !! Just got done doing 2 workouts on here (as well as others around the web) and I feel great!! Just had to get my mind right

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 6:38am
via Android

Thanks Salvador! I will try that next time

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51