Let's be friends :)

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 4:17pm
via Android

One of the reasons I love this app so much is compared to Facebook and all of these other sources we choose to relate to each other, this actually means something.

We're all here for the same reasons and motivation is key.

It really motivates me to see other people working hard and the more followers the more notifications keep reminding me that everyone can make that time to take care of themselves :)

So let's be friends and motivate each other. WHAT MOTIVATES YOU?

05 Dec
I really want to be your frnd if you want the same please tell me dear
05 Dec
WELL SAID!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 5, 2014 4:20pm
via Android

Hola

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 5, 2014 4:26pm
via Android

Health 1st then wealth

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 5, 2014 4:58pm
via Android

Honestly, looking fit and wanting to stay fit motivates me. But mostly looking at toned and sexy bodies. Last thing would be to look sexy for my self and my partner.

05 Dec
Definitely agree.
05 Dec
Very well said
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 5:48pm
via Android

Hey Christie I really liked ur post! I like your enthusiam and determination. I do hope that you have a success during your workouts and that you get the body that you always wanted! Im also new here and I am looking for cool friends so we can motivate each other!

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 6:23pm
via Android

Hi Kristie. Im motivated by thinking what my body will look like in 10 years time (im 31) and already feeling the effects of age. I know if i work hard now i will look and feel great when im older rather than look and feel like crap!!! I know the 10 years is far off but that motivates me.

I also stopped smoking several months ago and working out reminds me that i dont need to smoke & it only holds me back.

Ive never felt so happy & motivated as i do right now!!!

05 Dec
Love your work Kimmy - keep it up!
05 Dec
Definitely a good tool Kimmy, long term fitness is the goal. I'm interested in how you quit smoking, I've been trying to cut back but it's been hard. That was going to be one if my next posts. Congratulations to you on that achievement :)
05 Dec
^^agreed Michael, you look great Kimmy :)
05 Dec
Kimmy am happy to read your post. You are definitely on the right track. Keep going!
05 Dec
Thank you guys! It really means a lot!:-) With regards to smoking, i joined a quit smoking forum (nosmokingday.org.uk) and read A LOT of info on my addiction to nicotine. (Whyquit.com) i have seen older people who have smoked through their lifetime living a completly crap life because of the effects of smoking and I DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE THAT WHEN IM OLDER! Whilst smoking may not seem so harmful now, in years to come im sure we will say to ourselves 'why didn't i just stop'. It is the hardest struggle i will ever have to do....
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 12:05am
via Android

Thanks for that information Kimmy, I'm actually excited to start looking into it :) if I need help I know who to look for now. Thank you again! I'll keep you posted

06 Dec
Great stuff!!!! x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51