9 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 3:36am
via Android

What keeps u motivated?

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 7, 2014 3:43am
via iOS
What keeps me motivated is knowing that I am accomplishing something that there is a bigger picture then what we see we want good health and unfortunately we are working towards that so I guess working towards the big goal.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 7, 2014 11:58am
via Android

I keep a picture of my ideal shape on my camera roll and that picture is keeping me motivated.

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 3:59pm
via Android

Seeing my body change form, gain strength & perform better. And then keep a great diet.

If you dont get unmotivated you still eat healthy and see results.

Dont give up do whatever it takes!!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 4:11pm
via Android

I want to be in form, when bad time catches me i listen music, rap, edm or some workout music during my training. I believe that music makes me stronger.

08 Dec
*Music makes you motivated
18 Dec
I do the same!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 6:16pm
via Android

It gets hard to stay motivated so thanks for all your feedbacks.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 6:35pm
via Android

Goals towards joining the military

Dec 8, 2014 2:15pm
via Android

I'm getting married in a couple of months ...that keeps me motivated for most of the time. And I just want to be strong enough to complete my next cycling trip
I nearly forget! I don't like seeing in the mirror fat girl (me for the moment!) that is trying to perform pole dance. So that is another motivator. I just picture myself slim and fit performing complex pole dance elements. That's worth it!

08 Dec
Picturing yourself the way you want to be is a great tool. visual thinking. If you can see it, taste it, feel it and smell it it starts to become reality. And when you look back you realize that you already had it before you even started. Stay focused.
Pnix_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 3:10pm

What keeps me motivated is the "fear" of time. The older we get the more our body starts to break down and create issues or illnesses. It is the law of nature but in order to battle this I workout to be strong and as healthy as I can be now so that I can hold my own in the later years. Besides... who doesn't want to look good :)

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 6:45pm
via Android

To be honest to impress girls and be in fine shaped body but the thing is doing workout raises my confidence level to do everything.For example if you feel great and look good you have the confidence which comes after doing workout And the fact that i never had any girlfriend (i'm 17 now) due to introvert personality and ugly fat body is the main reason for my motivation....!!! Gonna change myself in months...!

08 Dec
Don't give up. I'm sure everyone has change to make here on skimble or we all would not be here. Great attitude bro. Get it done!
08 Dec
Thanks bro. and can't belive myself i did 5 workouts in a row on my Day 1.
08 Dec
Awesome. Keep up the good work.
19 Dec
I wish I was 17 again, perfect age to get into shape. Work hard and keep focused and you will be an athlete by this time next year. Remember that your body can nearly always do it, its just your brain that tells you that you can't. Get your head round it and you have got it nailed! :-)
19 Dec
thanks mate that boosted me i'll mark your words and this date.
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 7:40pm
via Android

That clean tight feeling after a workout and the way it clears your head of stress. That's what keeps me motivated, I love it!

18 Dec
To be honest i've never felt that tight feeling mate :p
18 Dec
Keep at it matey, you will do soon! PS I'm not as tight as I used to be, or want to be, its all relative isn't it! ;-)
19 Dec
So how long you have been doing workout?
19 Dec
Been doing some sort of training for nearly 30 years now (time flies!). I go through fazes, going through quite a hardcore training faze at mo and loving it.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 2:38pm
via iOS
I want to be better than my friends and someone who doesn't like me
18 Dec
Best of luck for that and i'm sure you'll impress that 'SOMEONE' soon...!!!
18 Dec
I will thanks
18 Dec
Do you mind posting your pic.Just saying it because seeing that change in you will motivate others. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51