Newbie looking for motivated friends

6 posts | Original | Recent

Dec 7, 2014 8:37pm
via Android

Hi guys, im new and am looking for people to help me stay on track or stay motivated.
Im looking to lose around 20 lbs and all around live healthier.
Im planning to be pretty active on this app/forum and was looking for people to chat with or share successes with.

23 Dec
Looks like we have the same goals. Follow back?
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 8:58pm
via Android

HELLO,
I am looking to lose 30 pounds, eat healthy and stay active. I do need motivation. I'd love to help motivate you and keep in touch multiple times a week if not every day so we can keep on track. I however wont be buying the workouts on this app but looking at youtube and their hundreds of workouts. If interested id love to keep in touch with you and motivate you along the way!

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 9:18pm
via Android

Would love to! I am looking to lose about 10 more lbs. Feel free to follow me and I will back

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 10:33pm
via Android

Good luck! Are you looking to gain upper body mass and lose weight? (From what you said thats what I got from it just making sure I understand your goals)

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 1:08am
via Android

We are here for ya! you have so much potential and I am sure you'll uncover these through your workout experience. Keep pushing!

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 4:09am
via iOS
Welcome! I'm new to the community too. Looking for a new way to keep weight off & stay healthy. We can totally motivate each other! Let's do this!
23 Dec
lets get motivated! Follow back?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51