Foods that naturally detox

3 posts | Original | Recent
13 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 10:28am
via Android

Since Thanksgiving I have been eating unhealthy and drinking. Now I want to detox.Are there specific foods that are good for that?

08 Dec
Yes! I'd suggest to try detox water with lots of fruit along with greens. Fibe and Protein are always number 1 with losing weight or staying fit. Try to drink 2 Detox Waters a day, while eventually drinking 5 per day. Watermelon, Lime & Oranges are the best tasting and Raspberry. You can look online to make it, it's just basically fruit and water but it's soo yummy! If you're looking for more of a food detox then I'd say Whole Grains but not bread. More like Oats, fish, greek yogurt, salads, anything that's healthy with lots of vitamins and...
16 Dec
Prunes are great for soaking up toxins. If you don't like prunes, almost any other dried fruit do the same thing, but prunes are by far the best at it.
13 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 8:56pm
via Android

27 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 9:06pm
via Android

Goji/blue-/ and all kinda different berries, Moringa powder, green tea, curcuma....the list is long...drink plenty of water, avoid artificial sugar, caffeine and eating too many carbs.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51