Only you can make it happen.

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 3:08pm
via iOS
It's a new week. I've had to take a break for a few days for some stomach issues but I'm ready to get back in motion. Who else is ready to make it happen?

I see a lot of people asking for help and for motivation. If you downloaded this app then you know you're here to better yourself. No one can workout for you, you have to take the steps to get in better shape.

By no means am I discouraging people to ask questions. I ask them myself since I am new to this as well. I just see people asking the same questions over and over. If you are serious about getting in better shape then you should take some time to read what has already been posted in here. If you need motivation, follow people you see here who are active and will make you want to workout as well.

I'm serious about my health and plan to stick with the workouts I've picked out after searching for myself to find what suits me best. If you're serious as well then dive in and start this week on the right foot. Only you can make it happen.
08 Dec
Great post.
11 Dec
I used to think I will wake up one money and be in my high school shape again, but now I know better
11 Dec
Now is your chance to say that you are in better shape now then when you were in highschool

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51