Working out while drunk

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 3:55am
via Android

Well i was at my gf house and yeah i had a couple of beers but i know that beers make people have that alcoholic belly and i dont want that so i dont care if i am drunk ima workout xD so have any of you worked out while drunk?

12 Dec
If you wanted to workout out drunk then you aint drunk enough...but not best idea being tipsy can cause accidents and alcohol thins your blood so could make your dizzy
Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 6:10am
via Android

Nope - I'd probably end up dropping the weight on myself and die

13 Dec
Dont worry I would give you the kiss of life...or the kiss of my life whichever works
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 7:55am
via iOS
I've attemped and it didn't go so well. I got dizzy and lightheaded very quick . I ended up in the hot tub at my gym lol
Dec 12, 2014 9:50am

When I was much much younger, once, yeah, went running right after a party, after around 1 hour had enough and was... not drunk anymore, no hangover either. Luckily I didn't run on the streets, lol

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 10:15am
via Android

Yeah. I got tired within 20 mins. Not a great idea. I wouldn't recommend it. If your guna drink just drink.

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 2:12pm
via Android

I was dying xD felt sooo weak

Pnix_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 3:13pm

I have also done it in the past and like several people have already said... not a good idea. My stamina was shot although I felt like I could lift a truck but I can definitly see something bad happening doing that too many times. I did it because I did not concentrate on my working out and taking it serious enough to put the drink down. you cant get your gains and health doing something like that. I do like to drink so I dedicated my off day to the posibility of getting tore the #uck down if I wanted to. So far it has been working out. It makes my off day "special". I don't do it every off day but boyeeee when I do LOL.

12 Dec
Hahaha. That was me the other night after emptying a bottle of semi dry white wine. Outta one crazy moment I put on my gym gear and started doing squats. What speaks against beer is that it makes me sleepy. Against alcohol speaks the included calories. So excersising ich after drinking is a grand idra, just not right AFTER drinking too much. Lol.
10347779_253688374829284_4459189251617186807_n_thumb
17 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 3:57pm
via Android

I snort cocaine and work out!
Herion and working out however doesnt mix. 420 is mandatory!

12 Dec
LOLz!
12 Dec
12 Dec
Cocaine? That's some dangerous shit! Best be careful.
13 Dec
Look what its done to his skin thou his mate on the left isnt much better haha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51