New and Ready for this workout trainer

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 4:18pm
via Android

First off for basics im 24 mother or two...Been setting aside the whole work out plan for months. But im officially ready to start woud be nice if i can find some friends to chat with and help keep me motivated and on track here....Thnks Much

Img_20140605_125903_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 4:32pm
via Android

23, no kids yet, but far from where I need to be as it pertains to being in shape. Looking for that motivation to get back at it. Went from 190 to 205, and my new job has me sitting all day. Looking to get it back together,  slowly but surely!

12 Dec
Nice to meet you Eddie i get where you are coming from this program has many different types of workout plans...I started off as a newbie right now im currently doing the 10 min method plan and the thing i enjoy is my schedule you can program your sessions any time of the day...it alsolets you know how much calories you burn after every workout..Stay motivated friend hope this works enjoy your day!
Img_20140605_125903_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 12, 2014 4:44pm
via Android

Likewise! I got six months free of the pro membership with my new phone so today will be my first day. I haven't been actively exercising since the summer of 2009 so I have a long way to go. But I'm ready and willing!

12 Dec
trust me i havent been exactly working out either wince 2010 but we all gotta start somewhere good luck if anything let me know how it goes for you!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 13, 2014 4:59am
via Android

Hii I'm 32, no kids. I've also put off working out for months even with a friend of mine trying to push me to get started. I've finally taken that plunge and over the last 2 weeks I've kept steady at the schedule I created and I've loved coming home from work and working out. I'm loving how I feel afterwards.

I wouldn't mind helping in any way that I can to give you that extra push that you may need to keep you on track.

Good luck and stay strong. Together we can make this happen.

13 Dec
Good Morning to you Miguel and wow that's great news to hear and yes indeed I'd be happy to have you on board in helping keep me motivated....its very much appreciated I've just started the program and intend to keep myself devoted and see some results (:
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 13, 2014 3:06pm
via Android

Good morning Stephanie. I'll be here to help you any way you need me to. Just did my morning workout and feel great. I enjoy coming home from work and making this part of my life. I feel better, sleep better, and have more energy when I'm at work. It'll be great to embark on this journey together.

13 Dec
Yes indeed I'm game.....I've got my morning workout done as well....I think with motivation from each other we can really go far in this journey...Let's get fit(:
13 Dec
Looking forward to it Stephanie. Hope your day is filled with more positivity.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51