BECOMING A HEALTHIER YOU

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Dec 13, 2014 7:33pm
via iOS
I get private messages asking me to help with losing weight etc - Putting together a meal plan and workout program takes time & it's annoying when I take this time to try to help only for it to be wasted because I never hear from most again and the app isn't used for its purpose.

Anyone wanting help with diets etc my suggestion is that you log on to BODYBUILDING.COM where you can review nutrition advice.

Here is my meal plan for the next 7 days if anyone is interested. It isn't easy and its repetitive but if you have a specific goal (I'm getting married in January) or want to take fitness serious this is the kind of thing you have to do. DO NOT FOLLOW THIS MEAL PLAN, IT IS JUST TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA. THIS IS SPECIFIC TO MY HEIGHT/WEIGHT/BODY TYPE & GOAL (to shred weight fast):

CARB CYCLING: 3 DAYS LOW CAL (2200), 1 DAY HIGH CAL (2700)

LOW CAL DAY:

Breakfast - 1 cup of oatmeal with water + 4 egg whites/1 egg
Breakfast 2 - 2 shredded wheat with milk + Apple
Meal 3 - 1 chicken breast + 1 cup of brown rice + 1 cup of broccoli
Meal 4 - 1 chicken breast + salad
Meal 5 - 50g protein shake
Meal 6 - 1 chicken breast + salad
Meal 7 - 5 egg whites

Snack - 70g bag of almonds through the day

Enjoy Skimble, it's a workout app first & foremost and can be a great community, with some amazing people from around the world.

Bulking, shredding or just plain wanting to be healthy, there's a workout for everyone (I'm starting to sound like SANTA!!)

HO HO HO!!!!

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Dec 13, 2014 9:14pm
via iOS
Sorry, can I just add I'm just a regular guy who 2 years ago had 28% bodyfat & was extremely unhealthy.. I've worked my ass off at the gym & researched A LOT about what will work best for me.. My advice: ignore fitness/diet crazes, work your ass off til you wanna puke & eat healthy. Everything else will take care of itself
14 Dec
Thanks for the motivation!
14 Dec
You have inspired me a lot!
14 Dec
Now you just need to become your own inspiration Avani ; )
14 Dec
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 8:25am
via Android

I don't know if people tell you this enough but you are a fantastic human being! You put so much time and effort into giving advice and motivating people on here, it's really good to see!
Well done on above achievements btw, it's really inspiring and I hope you are proud of what you've done. Not many people would do what you have so my hat's off to you sir.

14 Dec
Sincerest thanks for the comment Janna! There are plenty of amazing people on here and I just try to do a little bit to help when I can. If it hadn't been for Skimble I would never have got healthy again in the first place

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51