How many workouts a day?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 4:50am
via Android

So today was my first day with this app and i did 3 workouts. Im kinda confused as into what to pick but i can handle it. My real question is how many workouts should i do a day?

14 Dec
It depend of you and What type of workout ... you don't have to work the same muscles group in a day.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 14, 2014 5:17am
via Android

One workout is ideal. You might want to do multiple workouts but split them up throughout the week.  Also don't forget rest days

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 10:53am
via Android

Hi there :) I'm not a pro, but I'd say it depends on what you would like to do. One workout could be OK if it lasts half an hour, but if you'd like to burn fat maybe you should do a little more. Plus it depends on the specific workout as well. Some of them include a warm up, then excersises and finally a cool down/stretching session, but some other don't and give you the opportunity to assemble them into a sequence you like the most. Look up the excersises before actually doing the work out and decide by yourself if that would be enough for you or you'd need to add something. Scheduling helps a lot.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 5:33pm
via Android

Thanks guys

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51