What works for you to lose weight?

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Dec 14, 2014 6:58pm
via Android

I am new at this app. I want to lose weight. Which videos do you recommend? What worked for you?

16 Dec
When you input your goals on the fitness assessment it generates exercises to suit your likes/lifestyle (ie: time constraints) but to get the most outta any program pick something w/ weights 2x/wk and HIIT or cardio the rest. Also add me I've created a few good programs--if I must say ;) good luck
55 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 11:20am
via Android

I think mainly cardio is good for weight loss, with a bit of weights workouts, for toning. Try and do a variety of workouts, don't just stick to the ones you know. Maybe try a kettlebell one, or a kickboxing one, mix it up to keep it interesting.

I eat loads but also train loads. So if I want to loose weight I struggle to cut down my intake, because I get really hungry. I just tend to be strict about what I eat, NO JUNK! Think of your food as fuel, read the labels and always think about what you are eating and why you are eating it. Also give yourself one day a week when you have a "dirty meal" as a treat, we are only human after all!

Good luck!

16 Dec
Maybe try "loose the fat" workout on here. Looks like a good one to get started on.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51