Hi

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 11:26pm
via Android

Hi everyone! Fell off the wagon need motivation to get back on!

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 12:06am
via Android

Hi Belle. I am training every day til Christmas (no excuses), no booze and trying to eat healthy. Imagine how good I will feel Christmas day morning!

Then I'm just going to let myself go for two days and enjoy the festivities! . Prob go for a bit of a walk on Boxing Day morning, just to clear my head.

Why not give it a go?

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 12:25am
via Android

Thanks for the motivation bit! That's wonderful what your doing! It definitely inspires me to go to the gym tomorrow and just start with a brisk walk or weights or something!  According to my tracker I'm scheduled to go after work 6 pm (no exuses)

15 Dec
Great, get back into it, you will feel fit for Christmas. The trick is to get a few workouts in over the festive period, just to keep it going and to take the edge of the excess of food and drink. It makes it a lot easier to cope with in January.
15 Dec
I am going to do a 40 min kickboxing workout, in about half an hours time. Good luck with your workout, enjoy! :-)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 4:29pm
via Android

I've never taken up kickboxing but been thinking about it before I fell (bout 6wks now) hoping to jump back in though and take up kickboxing in January?? Maybe
.. idk ....still having motivation probs.
So is kickboxing like s hiit workout or what?

15 Dec
Hei:-)
15 Dec
I didn't do a kickboxing workout in the end, I did a 50 cardio one, solid! Prob do the kickboxing one tomorrow. Why not try one yourself! ;-)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 12:11am
via Android

"50 cardio",  is that a workout off the workout list? Or just 50 mins of cardio? Anyway getting to ready to hit the gym now!

16 Dec
Sorry I meant a 50 minute cardio workout. I think it was called "extreme cardio", pretty tough workout, I struggled to keep up! Felt good afterwards though! :-)
16 Dec
How was the gym, what did you do?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51