Motivation

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 2:05am
via Android

Everyone, no matter your goals, is welcome here.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 11:00am
via Android

I did not complete my morning workout and I'm ok with that. I'll try again tomorrow.

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 2:27pm
via Android

I have not been working out for about two weeks. I tried again earlier and I was like back to zero. Usual workout felt harder. 

15 Dec
That's okay. Failure is not fatal, just keep trying!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 3:14pm
via Android

I have not worked out in a year.

15 Dec
It's not too late to start. Start with 5 minutes and keep increasing.
15 Dec
Thank you.
15 Dec
You're welcome
15 Dec
Which one do you recommend?
15 Dec
How much time do you have to workout? What are your goals? I'm not an expert or fitness trainer but I'll try to help you.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 7:28pm
via Android

What songs do you workout to?
I like 'Demi Lovato- Really Don't Care', 'Pitbull- Wild Wild Love' and 'Beyonce- Grown Woman' and 'Wiz Khalifa- Work Hard, Play Hard'

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 4:47pm
via Android

Vegan hot dogs and a chocolate chip muffin for lunch

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 5:08pm
via Android

Hello there I haven't worked out in about 3 years and jus recently started again about a week ago and feel really motivated so far....Although sometimes I feel like giving up because its hard to balance my two toddlers and working out but theres been a lot of support and motivation to keep me going on this app (:

16 Dec
I'm babysitting my cousins this week so I understand. Mid-cobra this morning they woke and wanted to join me, I let them. I turn my workout into a game because at age 7 you shouldn't worry about your body.
16 Dec
Yes indeed I tend to start my workouts but due to the music my daughter always trys to join in so while I do my part I let her just fool around n play as for my son he's more to himself but its a challenge I'm surely glad to be willing to take....I been trying to get back into shape since my daughter was born back in July of last year......its not so much of wanting to lose weight its just more of wanting to get toned
16 Dec
Me to, let's encourage and inspire each other! Fitness it lots more fun together.
16 Dec
Agreed I'm excited tell me a lil bout your schedule I work out at least twice a day once in the morning then in the evening
16 Dec
I workout at 7, six day a week. I do either cardio, kickboxing or crossfit three times a week followed by yoga. I also strength train twice a week. Sunday is my rest day. What about you?
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 1:08am
via Android

Leg day is tomorrow and my legs hurt from running around all day

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 5:46pm
via Android

Thank you for all your help. I now feel confident enough to do two workouts.

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Jan 11, 2015 8:16pm
via Android

I love to workout, once you start you get addicted, I'm telling you!

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 11, 2015 8:48pm
via Android

If you dont feel like working out... Push yourself to do so!:) But sometimes it is okay to fail we are all just humans...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51