Good Times and Bad Habits.

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 2:18pm
via Android

So I haven't been working out for about two-ish weeks. And you wanna know why?!

I've been having myself some good time.

good time and bad habits just go hand and hand like mama June and honeybooboo.

I love to go out. Drink. Meet my friends. Drink. Hangout. Drink. Party. Drink. Go places. Drink. Smoke cigarettes. Drink. And drink.
I've been pretty busy doing so. I'm not proud of it. I was happy during those nights, yes hell yeah I was. But! I'm not too giggly bout my body right now.
I did not gain weight. But I did not lose some either. I did a workout earlier and boy that was harder than I remember.

MY BODY WENT MUSHY AGAIN. And all those time wasted. I need to tone down. Lose some weight. For my new year transformation. I need to keep going again but it's hard during this season. Everyone wants to have fun. Party. And all. And that causes my insides to conflict.

It's like "Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather jr." fight would be.

Ughhh and all that smoking made me gasp for air like mama June on a treadmill.

HELP ME LAWDDDD!

Pnix_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 4:11pm

Well.. I can't blame you first of all because I am sure there are many people out here that would agree with your "good times" including myself. You obviously know what needs to be done so there is no point in me saying it. I will tell you that I used to drink almost every night because that is what I like to do when I work on my motorcycles or watch football and etc. I still smoke and it does hurt me sometimes but I suppose when I get tired of huffing during certain workouts I will stop that. I did manage however to bring myself down to 1 day of drinking. Friday is my last workout day and I am open to get 'nice' on saturday then back to working out Sunday. Doing it this way give me something to look forward to during the week. It is a treat now to be able to drink and eat wings and not take my suppliments. 

Unfortunately to get where we want to be we have to leave the common path and head down the road less traveled. What fun is that!? There is no fun except what you make of it. This is where you need to train your mind. You need to look forward to working out and know what must be done and remember what you gave up to do it. More importantly you need to remember the"WHY" because the why is what is going to keep you on the right path. If you don't make time to do what you have to do now you will never have time.

You know what must be done and no matter what... dont give up. We all fall down. You may fall back again down the road but get back up and back on it. The longer you stay down the harder it is to pick yourself back up. Stay true to you.

16 Dec
Omg. I think I came.
16 Dec
You're so spot on. Right to the sweet spot on. It's just that I can't say no to my friends and I can't say no to goodtimes. But I AM TRYING. Hopefully I can keep up my workout routine and also keep having good times BUT in moderation. At this point. At this season. I can give up both. But somehow somewhere in a paradise. Balance is achieved. I hope I can get that balance in my life.
16 Dec
Bwahaha! Moderation is the key I suppose... as much as I disagree sometimes. You will be fine. The big thing is that you do what you can, when you can ;)
17 Dec
Well I've been moderately partying my ass off again last night. It's like the shots keep whispering to my ear " put me inside your mouth, I am warm and I'll make you forget your name baby " *oooooh is that a challenge. And that's all I remember. *sigh. There goes my day

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51