Time off

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 7:33pm
via Android

I will be gone for the next two days. Something came up in the family, I'll try to stay connected but I am not sure if I'll have Internet access to where I am going. I'll try to keep doing light workouts while I'll be away. Everybody have a great time working out. Really love the community on here stay awesome forever :D adios mofos
^Please don't take offence from the last word it was said in good spirit ;)

15 Dec
see ya when you get back Raja.
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 7:37pm
via Android

I will try to :D though it'll be a nightmare without Internet :p

15 Dec
Nowadays consider no internet as a blessing man.
16 Dec
Haha you made me remember the meme in which it says : my Internet wad down so I spent some time with my family, they are good people too :p
16 Dec
LOL.. That's a good one!
19 Dec
Yeah :D
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 8:16pm
via Android

Relax and have fun

16 Dec
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 2:36am
via Android

Haha yeah that's what will keep me going in the end :p

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 4:44am
via Android

I'm gonn miss you

19 Dec
Awh sweet
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 19, 2014 5:30pm
via Android

Thank you guys for the support!  :D I got back last night and decided to go for a morning workout session but only I couldn't find the car keys, I guess the driver was sound asleep with them in his pocket, anyways I ran to the gym only to find out that it was Friday today and the gym was closed lol. I will be gone for the weekend too now for horse riding on a friend's farm :D will stay connected though hopefully. Will get back to the gym as soon as possible :$ take care everyone

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 1:46pm
via Android

Here we go again gonna be away away from the gym for few days, but I'll try to keep doing short workouts from the app if I find time! Happy holidays to everyone else!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51