Trying to lose weight

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 8:35pm
via Android

ugh so I'm trying to lose weight I am 201.1lbs and I want/need to be at 150/140 I know a lot but I don't think I can lose it on my own :(

15 Dec
First of all, letting you know that always, the start is a little bit difficult. But you will get used to it. If you really want to loose that amount of weight, you have to focus on your purpose and do some workouts as well. Good luck and welcome :)
17 Dec
There are keys to losing weight and getting toned up. :-) ·specific time of daily exercise ·consistantcy ·support from family, friends, or like minded acquaintances. Another huge key is what you eat. Invest $30 in a 2lb jug of Nu-Tek Pro 5 protein and drink one in the morning and another after your workouts. Replace sugars, bread, snacks and fried foods for veggies, nuts and baked food (chicken.... the wonder meat!) Or stuff like tuna fish or boiled eggs. I would be glad to help you get started just send me a follow ;-) cheers!
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 8:56pm
via Android

Wow that green hurts my eyes lol! Losing weight begins with why do you want to lose weight? What triggers you to eat more than you should? What foods do you eat? Your not alone, there's lots of support here :)

16 Dec
U had me at green hurt yer eyes.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 9:08pm
via Android

Drink water u loss 60000 calories a year just from that, don't eat ANY food with saturated fat in it an try not at all to eat fast food..for snacks eat things like peanuts, don't weigh yourself for the first month of working out your weight shoots all over the place the first month easy something good for u instantly when u wake up....just stay focused an keep the image in your head of what u want to look like an never give up I promise u will slim down u might not notice it but everyone around u will any other questions, tips or just motivation don't b scared to Wright on my wall I will help u cus I know exactly how u feel

15 Dec
DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF IF U EAT ON A STARVING STOMACH IT WILL TURN IT ALL INTO FAT.....Turkey chicken apples oranges an water plus exercise atleast 3 times a week even if their just easy ones keep your body as active as possible the faster the heart beat the more calories u burn :]
15 Dec
I binge that's where you eat lots of food at one time that's the opposite of starving
15 Dec
I recommend don't binge eat but if u absolutely have to try to eat slow chew ur food more for the body can easily break it down but try to fill up when u eat not just a lil bit here an there that way your belly will feel more satisfied an it won't give u the craving to constantly b eating something
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 9:15pm
via Android

Well I am a binge eater I don't purge tho I just at times eat and eat then feel bad about it I know what I'm doing it wrong but I can't help it I know the right and wrongs things to eat but just need someone to push me to do the right thing I don't drink soda I already drink water alot and I'm staring to workout again

15 Dec
If u have a need to binge eat get sum snacks like popcorn peanuts trail mix just do not eat chocolate or sugary things if u binge eat work out right after use it as fuel for ur muscles
15 Dec
Or potato chips you'll regret that lol it's full of sat fat an thats absolutely the worst
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 4:50am
via Android

Well girl. Diet Diet Diet. No dinner heavy healthy breakfast.  just enough lunch. And ni dinner. Snacks will do. More water and mire Cardio. Do fasting or cleansing in a weekly basis too. Like 1s or 2 times a week will do. Try to stay away from carbs and sugars. No soda. Just water. More veggies and lean meat.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 5:23am
via Android

Hey first, you can do it. I started at 245 with a goal of 140 - not there yet, but it does get easier. Be stronger than your excuses.

I would recommend visiting your doctor, and talk with them about what kind of diet you can pair with an exercise plan that works best for you. I personally have seen great success with a Keto/Cardio combo.

Best of luck!!!

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Dec 17, 2014 12:13am

Hi Brittnee,

I stumbled across your post today while on another forum and wanted to just encourage you.  There will be a lot of people that have a lot of great ideas, ideas that work for them, ideas that will probably work for you too!

When it's all said and done it comes down to a few things.  First, I had to accept myself for who I am right now at this moment.  Whether I'm overweight, under weight, or a perfect body.  If I can't accept myself for who I am right now BEFORE I start doing the diet, or workout, or drink this, or eat that, I have to be happy with who I am right now.

If you can get to that point in your mind, the rest will come quite easily.  We are really good at making up excuses, ya gotta get rid of the excuses.

1. Are you happy with who you are?

2. Are you willing to do whatever it takes to get to the point you're happy with where you're at?

The process I took was it started mentally, I had to think positive about myself BEFORE I lost the weight.  In fact, I didn't even start living a healthier lifestyle to lose weight!  I chose to cut out things for fun.. .small monthly challenges that I kept adding on each month.

Losing weight was a byproduct of the changes and challenges I took each month.  Next thing I know I've lost 40 lbs in 6 months!!  Maybe some say that's not very fast or wow that's great how did you do it working out x hours a day, taking diet pills, this or that?

No, it started with me accepting myself for who I am, then I started making small changes...

One challenge I took was to start a blog sharing what I did... Check it out if you like!

Remember, YOU have to make the choice, nobody else can make it for you and no program will work until you are determined to stick with it.

It's Your Choice... Not Ours :)
Challenge.Me

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 17, 2014 12:20am
via Android

Okay thanks for posting (:

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Dec 17, 2014 6:33am

:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51