Please help!!!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 9:11am
via Android

I've lost like 33 lbs, and I'm starting to get scared that I'm going to gain it back.
i stop working out and starting over eating crap and feel helpless and out of control ...

16 Dec
Just keep working out and reading right, that way u won't gain the weight back and u don't have to be scared
16 Dec
I meant Eating* right. Anyways u should be happy that u lost that much weight
17 Dec
Yes.. That's right thanQ =)
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 11:00am
via Android

Loosing 33lb is an amazing achievement, well done! The fact that you recognise and realise you are letting it slip, means you aren't helpless and you can stay on track. It would be a real shame to waste all your great effort. Try and think of what is causing you to go off track, it might help you to sort it out. Good luck!

16 Dec
I feel you. I dropped a lot of weight and everyone always said u work out a lot u can cheat and cheat and cheat. was bad for me. I gained about 10 lbs back. I started getting depressed and thinking I am past point of no return...but then I think I did this once and can push myself back again. it takes 21 days to build a routine so now I set reminders for my phone to wake me up and put pics up for motivation and ask my family to help by not eating junk around me. you...
17 Dec
Andy C.. Yeah u right it will be ashamed to gain it back specially I've tired to change that habits.. Thank u for that :-)
17 Dec
Laroc G. It's so motivational when u noticing that ur success and happiness depend on ur own choices and ur own life style.. And " if another person can lose weight and get fit and really toned u can too and there's absolutely no reason why u can't do the same thing " thanks u motivate me I'll get back on track ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51