Motivation Group Dont B Shy

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 5:38pm
via Android

Basically I'm 24 a stay at home mom with two kids....If anyone can relate to me why not join in and motivate each other!!! With support from one another we can really get motivated to get these work outs in(:

16 Dec
Let's do it!!
16 Dec
I'm game let's get this started what are you looking to do(:
16 Dec
Hey Stephanie. I'm new here, so I'm still getting to know everything on this app. I'll start my working out on January 13th (I'm traveling from now until this date). I'll let you know my plans as soon as I have them. Until that, tell me about yours!!!
16 Dec
Well welcome Danilo I'm sure once you figure out your plans you will do great... As far as me I started about a week ago and so far its been going good getting used to the soreness but its worth it...My plans are not to picky as I'm trying to tone my muscles more that trying to lose weight....I'm actually on a 10min method plan for 7 days a week workout its pretty tough but it gets me motivated
16 Dec
Well that's great! Hehe, the soreness is always the saddest part. But let's move on. My main point is also not to lose weight, but to gain muscles. I'll see this train you told me you're doing and comment later on. Let's become the next Hulk!!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 5:51pm
via Android

Off the couch arms Workout Next(:

16 Dec
Hello stephanie
16 Dec
Can i be your friend?
16 Dec
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 6:24pm
via Android

Heyy! Can I join in?

16 Dec
U sure can welcome aboard!!!!!
18 Dec
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 7:26pm
via iOS
Spring_thumb
24 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 8:32pm
via Android

Hello my name is Kimberly Im 30 yrs young, Im a stay at home mom also. I have 3 beautiful girls. Im not looking to lose weight only. I'm looking to get healthy and just be the best mom and wife I can be. It'll be nice to meet new people on the way....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51