I've gained 17kg since I got married

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 17, 2014 10:24am
via Android

I was training hard.. both morning (cardio) and night (lift). I am 5"7, I was 20% bf and now........... like 30% bf :(
I got married march 28th 2014 and since then I've gained 17kg and it's bringing me down. I lost all motivation, my husband doesn't look at me the same and he refuses to walk with me because apparently he does enough at his work.

Anyone else experience this and if so what did you do to get your motivation back and get back on track......??

Ripped_thumb
69 Posts
Dec 17, 2014 10:41am
via Android

Hon, you are the only one who can truly motivate yourself. .. and when the results start coming to shape, and other ppl ask you if you are losing weight or working out, well there's the true motivation. 

In the mean time, a support group is super helpful. Im in the process building a team of 24 ppl now to be just that group to each other. 

Im in school for my fitness training certificate and license.  Let me help you.
Do these 2 things:
1- request membership for the Facebook page The Contagious Life Experiment
2- start this workout 9 Minutes For A Sexy-Beast Body

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Dec 17, 2014 11:06am
via iOS
Similar situation happened with me.after common life with my man,i  started to gain a lot of weight.and one day i decided i have to change something and not for him but for me.when i realised that i have to live first for my own pleasure not for others,i did it.till now i have lost 20 kg and have to lose few more.and i did not do something that is over ones forces,i just got dedication,i started loving this new lifestyle.good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51