Beginner

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 17, 2014 10:45am
via Android

Just did my first workout in years knees hurt but need to lose this weight after having two kids my goal is to get down to 200lbs wish me luck

17 Dec
If u need support motivation or personal training coaching im here for you. Send me a follow!
17 Dec
There are loads of great workouts on here and some good advice and support too. Do a wide variety of workouts for best results and to keep it interesting. It's the workouts you do when you don't feel like it that make the difference. Good luck! :-)
17 Dec
Congratulations on making the choice to get healthier. You got this just remember from one weightloss sister to another not only making every movement part of your calorie burn . But remember what you put into your body food wise is just as important . Follow me on here and instagram @ lisafllrvr also on kik if you need a buddy :-)
18 Dec
Good for you. I just found this App too and I'm excited. I've been working out on my own but this app will really be a guide. Besides your work out you make want to try low carb. I've lost 11 pounds in 21 days so far. Went from 201 to 190. I weigh every 7 days and today is Day 21 Week 3 for me. Will post results later. Best of luck to ya!!!!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 10:16am
via Android

While I stopped working out because the kids not in day care and the holiday been tough this year so been trying to find time but all that is just excuses trying to get back on the right path 200lbs is still my goal

03 Jan
How's it going Latisha?
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 10:34pm
via Android

Great job glad you decided to make a change. I had to wait until my daughter was 6 months before I could get back to working out. Yes it is differcult we could help each other. I'll follow you and ywou could follow me

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51