Shaun t. Insanity???

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 3:41pm
via Android

Does insanity t by Shaun T work ?! I can only work out from home ... Do they work ???

18 Dec
Yes!!!
18 Dec
It definitely works but I wouldn't waist my money on it
18 Dec
Yeah I workout on free one xD
20 Dec
Yeah it work's I got it off the internet
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 18, 2014 3:56pm
via Android

It works, I had to stop at one point cause my knees couldn't take the plyometric workouts. It is a legit program. Good luck

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 5:52pm
via Android

What do you mean , is it work? , what do you want achieve?  , what is your target?  Insanity is very high cardio exercises , currently I'm on second month and I drop only 1 kilo  but losing weight is not my target I'm doing Insanity for toning my body and stay fit as because of my upper arm injury I can't doing my standard routine.  I need to say that Insanity is awesome, hard but awesome so if you like hard workout just do it if you want we can share experience how we doing. So good luck and c-ya around

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 6:24pm
via Android

Well.. My target is losing weight about 8kg  then toning my body and get fit ..
But here's my first week of eating right and working out with no weight loss!!! 
Hard but I like about it that feeling of total body burning and really sweat

18 Dec
Why on earth do you need to lose 8kg? From your pics I would say you are in awesome shape and are bordering on being underweight....
18 Dec
It's just inspiration body XD Um 5'3 h. And 67 kg my goal 60:58 kg wish me luck xD
18 Dec
Don't worry that you not loosing weight, its just your first week but I'm sure that your body start transform shortly in shape which you want achieve, just keep it up I cross my fingers
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 6:24pm

My wife has done Insanity 3 times now and lost over 60lbs total.

It absolutely works.  You have to seriously WANT to do it though as it is Brutal.  You will be lucky if you can walk properly for the first few weeks.  If you aren't totally destroyed by the end of the workout you have not been working hard enough.

You really need to dedicate yourself to it and do it properly and eat to the meal plans if you want big results.

Good luck!

18 Dec
It's great losing happy for her :-).. Um sure she's really inspirational.. And thank u so xD
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 7:30pm
via iOS
Bosy hya s3ba w 3ayza mghood w asrar 3aly bs bt3ml ntayg hayla w bt5ly el core perfect shape .. Lw f 7d yshg3k w y7fzk yb2a tmm
19 Dec
Yuup sa3ba bs elwa7d by7s b2ngaz b3dha w flexibility actually Kolo msh m3 eny a3mlha w antkdat kter bs brg3 a7fz nfsy =D
19 Dec
Tmm keep it up

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51