Fake sugars??

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 19, 2014 7:28pm
via Android

So I've given up a whole list of stuff for my diet. Already seeing results but I heard there is such a thing as bad sugars. Anyone have examples of that??? Please share

20 Dec
A dietitian told me that all sugars are bad for weight loss and you need to control them all. Apparently your body can't distinguish between them and will store them the same, whether they are from an apple or a bar of chocolate. Obviously an apple has many other health advantages over a chocolate bar, but sugar is sugar, where ever it comes from.
20 Dec
Oh wow :/ seems like almost everything is bad while dieting. This is gonna be hard but im up for the challenge
20 Dec
The trick is to think of your food as fuel. Think of what you are eating and why you are eating it. You can eat sugars, just control how much. It's simple really, if you burn more calories than you consume you will loose weight. Don't rush it though, it needs to be sensible and sustainable.
Image_thumb
258 Posts
Dec 19, 2014 7:44pm
via Android

Probably sweets like candy. Fruit n whole grains with moderation r the good ones

19 Dec
I need to work on that and getting active.
19 Dec
things like diet soda are very :-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 19, 2014 7:52pm
via Android

I gave up those things. I guess I was wondering if flavored waters/sparkling waters were bad or not.

19 Dec
Yeah stay away from flavoured water. I did a 2 month diet where the only sugar I ate was natural, so from grown fruits and vegetables. It's well worth trying!
19 Dec
Will definitely try that. Thanx!
19 Dec
Good luck, let me know how it goes! :)
19 Dec

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51