Why is it so hard?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 19, 2014 7:54pm
via Android

Hi everyone I'm having a real problem with trying to stay motivated to exercise.
I mean I can do great for a whole week exercising and eating right then I start to get lazy and not do anything for weeks even months!
I need help what can I do!?

19 Dec
Bonjour à tous
19 Dec
Omg I'm the same way. I have a hard time mainly be a use kids don't let me work out at home and I get social anxiety at the gym
19 Dec
Amanda, have you tried having the kids workout with you? My kids LOVE to workout with me. Plus I feel like I'm setting a good example for them when they see me exercising. And if you have them workout with you and get into a routine, they'll keep you accountable if you miss a day.
Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Dec 19, 2014 8:18pm
via iOS
Focus on the day to day.  Set daily, achievable goals. If you mess up then try again. Remember that you only fail when you stop trying. And if you keep trying when it comes to fitness, you WILL have success.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 19, 2014 8:32pm
via Android

Thanks Ima try that

Spring_thumb
24 Posts
Dec 19, 2014 11:46pm
via Android

I dont know for me going to the gym keep me motivated. Because I see what I could look like if I keep going.....It is a day to day thing.

21 Dec
I agree. The hard part is just getting to the gym. But during the workout you start to feel better and even motivated. After the workout you then feel accomplished.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 24, 2014 2:02am
via iOS
I have found myself dragging and I am a Fitness Professional. Just know what you want to achieve and force your way there. There are many exercises you can do at home and at work to stay driven. Make it work for you and have fun doing it. Let's go!
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 24, 2014 7:59am
via Android

Because if it was easy then everyone would do it ;) just focus on the feeling you get after working out and the one when you see improvement in the mirror :D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51