Motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 22, 2014 2:00am
via Android

I'm needing some motivation to get back to working out with doing full time school and work it is becoming harder to find the energy to do my workouts. I know I need to look at what I am trying to earn and how much I am willing to work for it but trying to find the time I seem to be procrastinating about it.

22 Dec
I know what u mean! trust me when I say it too. we can help each other if u want :) an remember (its what I'm doing) have at least 2 days min. a week that u get salad in ur body either on the side AND U EAT IT ALL or as a main course either for lunch or dinner and don't do it 2 days n a row. like Monday an Tuesday salad for dinner like do it Monday and Friday salad for dinner :)
22 Dec
That sounds great we can help each other out I know it's always good to have a motivation buddy thanks! :)
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Dec 22, 2014 2:49am
via Android

Hmm putting whole grains in ur diet gives u slowing burning energy so u wont get as tired and listening to music when u workout might give u motivation too

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 22, 2014 11:26am
via iOS
My advice is to wake up earliee than u have to, and workout early, start by 15-30 mins, and add more and more time progressively, eventually it becomes a routine, and after you are done, the day is yours for the taking ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51