Help a girl out

5 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Dec 22, 2014 5:18am
via Android

Okay so I'm 14 and I just started out I'm 123 and my goal is 110 . u also gave alot of belly fat I want to get rid of. Can anyone help me out and show me the ropes of this app . And maybe someone could be willing to workout with me since I give up to easily... ?

22 Dec
In 10 mins I'm gonna start my program
22 Dec
Just start out with some easy workouts... you sure will find motivation as you go along.
22 Dec
22 Dec
132 Posts
Dec 22, 2014 7:45am
via Android

Just do short intense sprints and/or skipping rope to lose weight. Also make sure to eat the right foods e.g less fat, more protein, v carbs, less sugar, less white bread, more wholegrain, fruits

731 Posts
Dec 23, 2014 11:12am
via iOS
Okay listen up. While working out is always a good idea, and something you should be doing I don't think it's a good idea to loose weight at age 14. Unless you are fat or overweight. (Judeging from your picture you are NOT)
You are still growing and at this point you are growing your female shapes. Trying to loose weight now may interfere with that proces. And trust me. When you are 18 noone wan't someone who looks lile they are 14.

I Think you should find a sport you like. It Can be anything from football to basket ball to Triathlon or weightlifting. It makes little difference as long it's something you enjoy :)

Good luck - Christian
23 Dec
Can I try loosing weight? I'm also 14 but I'm overweight
24 Dec
Yes I believe you can loose weight. I think it is a good idea in your case :) I don't know your height is, but finding a chart online should be easy. Staying in the mid range should be optimal for most young people.
25 Dec
Okay cool ;)
43 Posts
Dec 23, 2014 3:01pm
via Android

Great advice Christian! I am glad I wasn't the only one thinking this.

9 Posts
Dec 25, 2014 2:23pm
via Android

P.m me for info! I promise i will get you too where you wanna be

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51