Thinking of giving up

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Dec 25, 2014 4:24am
via Android

Ive been working really hard to get flat abs but i just cant seem to get em even my gf drools over them dudes with flat abs and i just feel like been working so hard for nothing what can i do?

25 Dec
Thats what separates people..those who give up and those who never give up! The choice is yours as is your goal !
Dec 25, 2014 5:16am
via Android

Ma man ur body looks fit having abs require strict diet and killing excrsises for ur abs dont give up its there but you gotta wait for it

Dec 25, 2014 5:42am
via iOS
The key is a to avoid foods with many calories.  Keep your calorie level up but eat foods with more protein. Also run and work hard. If you can get to a lower body fat percentage then you can see your abs well.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 25, 2014 6:47pm
via iOS
Depends what your aiming for drink lots of protein and eat healthy.Many shakes advertise protein but are full of carbs and to much calories.Always check ! 
If still no results try a 3 to 5 day detox or for a more intense 1 week to get all the yucky stuff out!  
Never give up!
I'll be praying for you for strength and more!☺️
Image_thumb
74 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 1:01am
via Android

Thank you all for the support :)

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 1:46am
via Android

The only way to get flat abs is to drop your bodyfat % low and eat almost to perfection. I work at a job where I must be functionally fit. I do not care if you have a sixpack just that you can pull a body out of a burning vehicle. Relax, you look fit, strong, six pack is nice to have but a piece of apple pie once in awhile makes life worth living. Unless someone is going to pay me to have sixpack, not worth it.  Just keep being strong and fit.

Cheers,

Fred

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 5:18am
via Android

I agree

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51