Female partner

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 25, 2014 7:05pm
via Android

Hey guys, am new to this app and I give up so easily so I need a female partner to encourage each other on exercising on daily base, any suggestions or motivation to be able to exercise daily will be great, knowing that am planning to start it as a new goal from 1/1/2015 :)

25 Dec
Hey Heba ! I'm from Egypt too :D And I need partner too so we can motivate each other :) How many kgs you wanna lose ?
26 Dec
Mayar, I need to lose about 5 kg from my lower body, and keep exercising after achieving that to never gain them again.. what about you?
26 Dec
I wanna lose about 7 kgs also want to lose them from my lower body .. maybe more than 7 kgs but that is my first goal
26 Dec
Ok great, then let's find a way to motivate each other and schedule our exercises to start as soon as possible. So, do you have any suggestions?
26 Dec
Well , we can message each other here in this application but I'm not sure if it really works .. because the notification of this app is so bad ! I mean it's hard to know if someone sent you a message ! Do you have any other suggestions ?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 25, 2014 7:14pm
via Android

Hey! I was just looking for the same thing! I'm 5'8 and 180, and I'm trying to lose 30 lbs.  What about you?

25 Dec
Dear sunshine, am from Egypt and sadly don't know your measurements, am 62 kg and 1.59 m
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 25, 2014 8:47pm
via Android

You would be around 137 and 5'2 I think, which is about the same bmi as me or around there. Regardless, I think in terms of motivation we could definitely help each other! How many times a week did you want to work out?

26 Dec
I wanna work out 7 days a week, or would it be too much??

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51