Best protein ??

5 posts | Original | Recent
24 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 3:30am
via iOS
I have some whey protein powder, cookies and cream it's horrible BUT it's protein and its healthy so i push myself to drink it.
I need a great tasting powder that is also vey nutritious. (I'm trying to build muscle btw)
Good protein bars, if you have any good recomadations please reply .
26 Dec
U can try amino acid tablets, some of them contains 30gr of protein. I have 2 tablets of it right after workout and it really helps to tone or build muscles. And also reliefs pain
821 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 5:14am
via Android

Bsn syntha 6 I've tried a lot of protein powders and I find overall value taste and benefits the best. A rule of thumb I always stick to is vanilla. Although they have a strawberry flavor that tastes good. Protein bars I go with cliff builders.

12 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 9:43am
via Android

I would say use the whey protein powder from gnc

385 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 11:39am
via Android

Protein is really for building muscle its not supposed to taste good and its pointless taking it if your just doing hiit cardio, people may read otherwise from companies trying to sell them there products but its not easy to question why!...

Not all whey protein is the same there is different grades which absorb at different rates which is why a blend is usually better but carries a higher price tag...even in the fickle supplement market you pay for what you get!

Two of the best blended whey protein imo is Optimum Gold but my favorite is Phd pharmha HT+  . The reason I prefer this is it also contains more amino acids . Taste wise I always use mildest flavour like vanilla and I mix it with more water than stated so I dont really taste any flavour its a tool not a food, if you want taste then goto McDonald's..

I read a bad review on a supplement site on one of the above recommend proteins .. the person gave zero stars with the commennt 'I've been taking for a month now and not lost a single lb waste of money' this is where sellers have took the market !

1657 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 11:53am
via iOS
Chicken & eggs! I've been off protein powder for a month now and will be back on it next month but I've not seen any major differences in the way I look. When I do buy protein I don't really care about the make or taste I just buy the expensive stuff with no carbs/fat and minimal calories so it doesn't mess with my meal plans

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51